By accessing the website at http://www.sbcinc.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on South Bay Circuits, Inc.'s website for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on South Bay Circuits, Inc.'s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by South Bay Circuits, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on South Bay Circuits, Inc.'s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. South Bay Circuits, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, South Bay Circuits, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall South Bay Circuits, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on South Bay Circuits, Inc.'s website, even if South Bay Circuits, Inc. or a South Bay Circuits, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on South Bay Circuits, Inc.'s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. South Bay Circuits, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. South Bay Circuits, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However South Bay Circuits, Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
South Bay Circuits, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by South Bay Circuits, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
South Bay Circuits, Inc. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Arizona and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Power Conversion
- Computer Storage
- Contract Manufacturers
- Consumer Electronics
- And more...
PCB Design & Layout
SBC has the capability on a “quick turn” or "standard basis", with turn times down to 24 hours, to layout a wide variety of technologies including...
PC Board Fabrication
SBC is the Industry Leader in PC Board Fabrication “On Time – All the Time”. SBC supports customer PC Board Fab quick turn...
SBC offers a wide variety of assemblies supporting customers from Proto type design stages through...
It is the policy of South Bay Circuits, Inc. to provide quality products and services, which aim to consistently meet...
SBC has developed a comprehensive process that thoroughly and completely analyzes a customer’s overall Printed Circuit Board (PCB) requirements...
PCB & PCBA Library
SBC Library is a tremendous tool for Engineers, Purchasing Agents, or anyone needing basic to complex information about PC Board Layout...