PCB Design & Layout Services
Getting designs to the Marketplace First is critical to our customer’s success. SBC is the “World Leader" in getting your product to the market place first. To accomplish this goal we offer the quickest turns in the industry from PCB Layout to Loaded Assembly so your engineers can verify their designs right away.
If you are looking to utilize our service: “Worlds Quickest” PCB Layout to Loaded Assembly you should contact us immediately.
PCB Design & Layout Capabilities
SBC can work closely with your team to design products from concept or an existing solid design framework through full production.
SBC has the capability for “quick turn” or "standard basis", layouts down to as little as 24 hours, offering a wide variety of technologies including:
1. High Layer Counts
2. Mixed Technologies
3. Micro BGA Layouts – BGA’s – Fine Pitch SMD’s
4. Test Boards, Probe Cards and EVM Boards
5. High Speed Digital Boards
6. High Power and Super High Power Layouts
7. High Pin Count Layouts
8. Quick-Turn Quality Layouts
9. Differential Impedance Control
10. As a standard part of our process SBC verifies all designs for manufacturability (DFM) and testability (DFT).
11. RoHS Compliant Designs
Schematic Assistance – Typically Customers provide schematics along with the additional information required to layout a PC Board. In cases where you require assistance to build your schematic please don’t hesitate to contact us.
PCB Layout/Design Software Platforms Available
We offer a wide variety of Design/Layout Platforms including:
2. PADS (Mentor Graphics)
3. Altium Designer
4. Cadence Allegro
Ordering PCB Layout Services
Information Required to Quote and Produce a Printed Circuit Board Layout:
1. Complete and verified schematic(s) in one of the software platforms we offer. (PCAD, Cadence Allegro, PADS (Mentor Graphics), or Altium Designer).
2. Complete and verified BOM. Customer must spec. out each component for the layout, based on their familiarity with requirements of the circuitry.
3. Part numbers for components must be complete, along with package/footprint details for each component.
4. Board form factors in one of the software platforms we offer. We can also work with DXF files from CAD tools (like AutoCAD, etc.).
5. Any special layout routing or fabrication requirements. Special Requirements or Non-Standard Tolerances.READY TO GET A QUOTE?
Delivered to you with your PCB Layout:
1. IPC Netlist
2. Assembly Drawing(s) in pdf and/or Gerber format
3. Updated "Bill of Materials" (BOM)
4. Fabrication Drawing(s) in pdf and/or Gerber format
5. Pick & Place (PNP) Data
6. Gerber Data for all layers in RS274X format
7. Drill Data in Excellon Format
SBC Building Your PCB Design/Layout - Taking the Next Step
Once SBC has completed your PCB Layout we can manufacture and assembly boards in as little as 48 hours, right in the same facility. We provide the fastest turn in the industry through the benefit of having complete control of all processes and steps: PCB Layout, PC Board Fabrication, and Assembly at our 120,000 square foot facility in Chandler AZ. Being under one roof eliminates delays caused in transferring files and shipping and delivering product. These delays are often as much or more than the actual time to turn at each step: PCB Layout, PC Board Fabrication, and Assembly.
For PCB Layout and Design guidelines for PC Board Fabrication and PCB Assembly consult the below documents: